Friday, April 8, 2011

Who Am I?

I hear often [on Oprah] that women dont really discover themselves until their late 30's/40's. Its always "I didnt know who I was." or some other variation of the same sentiment.
I can recognize this in myself. I know who and what I want to be. I know the steps to get there. I do not, however, know who I currently am.
I am ..........................blah. This is not to say that I am a much different person than I appear to be, but that .............im not functioning at full potential :0) I have shut myself down so much in order to cope. Survive. Deal.

I want to continually discover who I am. Not just find myself at 40.
I believe in living without regret. I think the only regret I can foresee is not letting myself live a bit.

So, im now -
Gym-going.(Not to be confused with outgoing, haha)
Calorie-restricting (sob!)
Homework-doing(booooring)
NSA-ing
Laughing



No comments:

Post a Comment