Friday, August 13, 2010

WOOHOO

The Diva is back in school. No more kids fighting all day. No more planned activities. No more whining about being bored. Yay!

I dyed my hair today. It was supposed to come out dark brown, but is a brilliant shade of red mahogany. Im iffy about it. I used to dye my hair versions of red and it always got bronzy looking. And at this stage in my life I feel that this particular shade is a trashy/cheap look. Hopefully it grows on me. I dont think my hair can hold up to another dye job any time soon.

I spent some time in Sedona with the kids. It was really nice to just get away and relax!

The boy-child is excited to start school. Every day he asks if its time to go and what time school starts. Hopefully he gets in! He will be absolutely crushed if it doesnt happen.
He is doing so well socially(for him). Hes not nearly as aggressive as he used to be and he is engaging in play vs. playing alone! He continues to steal my heart 500x a day. He constantly says, "Mommy, I love you!" As I left for work today he stood in the window yelling "Mommy I love you more!!!!!" When I got home he came flying into me telling me how much he missed me and asking where I had been. Such a lover!

I start school as well soon. Starting to freak out a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment