Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The difference between having kids and not......

Sunday night I spent 3hrs at Urgent care. Bronchitis. Great. At least I caught it early....
Monday early(predawn), the boy-child wakes up with a 104 temp. Yippee. We survive Monday(barely). Tuesday 12:30 am I wake up with a 104 temp. and in an unbelievable amount of pain. The boy child proceeds to cry continuously the rest of the night.
Tuesday was spent with the boy-child and I both crying and maintaining very high fevers. He takes us to urgent care around 6pm. Our flu test come up positive in a 1/3 of the time they told us it would take. Wonderful..

Without a child I would have ......
gotten some sleep
taken large quantities of drugs
maybe even have shot myself (the pain really is *that* bad)

Since I have children...
I sucked it up. Enough said...

No comments:

Post a Comment