Sunday, February 13, 2011

Random Mumblings

Bare with me....

I saw my first ever, in person, skunk! In the wild! Lets just say I did not handle it gracefully.
Back story? I agreed to go fishing with him, despite my complete distaste for it(hello, boooring) Anywhom, it gets dark [insert me whining about it being pitch black and worrying about every little sound] and I sense something next to me. I turn to my right, and not 6 feet away is a ferocious skunk baring his killer teeth at me.( Ok, he wasnt ferocious and he didnt show teeth) So I shined my puny head lamp at it and screeched(very lady like thankyouverymuch.)
He thought it was funny and continued to stare at his non-moving fishing pole for another 2hrs until he finally gave into my whining and we left. 4hrs of fishing and being viciously attacked by a rabid skunk was enough for me ;0)



Im car shopping again. I hate car shopping. This time I have 450% more money than the last, yet still cannot find what I want. UGH!


The kids are joining a soccer league. Yay! Busy kids= happy mommy 8-)

The boy-child will be starting Head Start in August. His teacher feels hes ready for it. Something along the lines of neurotypical kids having a good influence on him. That and they havent experienced any of the behavior problems listed in his IEP.

I worked Super Bowl Sunday for the people who let me go in November. It was so nice to see the kids again. However, it set me back emotionally for a few days this week. My anxiety flared up really bad on Monday and Tuesday. Just the overwhelming out of control feeling again.

My sister may be moving 4 blocks away....

I have not seen my dear 'A' in far too long. Shes the one person who really gets me and puts me at ease.

I opened a door I should not have opened, but it made me realize that the grass is not greener on the other side.

I got a new puppy a few weeks ago. He is quite the chewer! Ive never had a pup that insisted on eating(as in swallowing and digesting) our clothing instead of his nummy chew bones that I buy. He will out grow it. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment