Wednesday, February 16, 2011

WooHoos

More than one woohoo!

I got a new car! Actually, a minivan. Oh im so, so in love! Its a 2004 Toyota Sienna. Shes a beauty! The space! I can separate the bickering kids!

Ive been baking a lot from scratch(like, way too much baking.) So to combat this I made an oober healthy(and cheap!) dinner; Lentil and Quinoa tacos. The kids totally loved them! The Diva did say, "These are so great mom, but you forgot the meat." I quickly informed her that meat is not always necessary :-D
I will be tackling the art of pickling pickles soon. The Diva is rather fond of those things. Homemade bread, ketchup, and bbq sauce are also on the to-do list this weekend.
The Diva has also requested that I pack her lunch for the last month because she can no longer stand school lunches. That either says something about the quality of the school lunches(which was horrible when I was in school), or that I am an amazing cook. Yeah, I agree, its because my food is the shit ;-)

Both kids have gotten the ok to join the soccer league(there was some question as to age cutoff for the boy-child.) We have actually gotten the Diva in free for the last couple of weeks due to it being the end of the season. Can I get a 'woohoo'? :0)

Im taking my sister and the kids up to see my grandparents tomorrow.

Im almost caught up with most of my classes. Thats a big woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment